Roasted Beetroot and Chicken Super Salad
Hot Summer days and nights mean that a crisp, cool salad is the perfect lunch or dinner option.
This vibrant Roasted Beetroot and Chicken Super Salad is packed full of flavour, thanks to the roast beetroot and avocado with a delicious crunchy kick from the dukkah and almonds. Pair it all together and you’ve got one yummy meal!
Love a good salad? Check out the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
Members of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge have access to loads of healthy salad recipes like Nicoise, Thai Beef and Middle Eastern Chicken. YUM!
- 400 g chicken tenderloins
- 4 cups mixed salad leaves
- 1 cucumber sliced
- 1 avocado mashed
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 raw beetroots peeled
- 1/2 tbsp dukkah
- Pre-heat oven to 200c.
- Slice peeled beetroots into wedges, place into microwave safe container and microwave on high for 1:30 minutes.
- Place beetroot on lined baking tray and drizzle with ½ tbsp olive oil, roast in oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Heat remaining olive oil in fry pan on medium heat, carefully add chicken tenders to pan and cook through, once cooked slice.
- Portion lettuce into 4 bowls and top with prepared ingredients. Sprinkle with dukkah and enjoy.
Makes 4 serves at 350 calories per serve
Want more recipes? Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.
To find out more on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click here.