Secretly healthy fudge bites
We love recipes that only need a few pantry cupboard staples and are PACKED with flavour and yumminess. These Sweet Potato Fudge Bites fit the bill perfectly.
They are also a good nut-free lunchbox option for the kids. You don’t even have to mention the healthy sweet potato!
You can enjoy this as part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge – find out more or sign up here.
- 1 cup sweet potato
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp cacao/cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp desiccated coconut
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- Peel and chop sweet potato, boil until tender, then cool.
- In a food processor add coconut oil, maple syrup, cacao and cooled sweet potato, blend until smooth.
- Pour into prepared loaf tin, spread to cover entire tin, sprinkle desiccated coconut on top and set in the freezer for at least 1 hour.
- Slice into 12 pieces.
Recipe serves 12, at 100 calories per serve.
For more healthy recipes like this, join thousands of other mums on our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge and lose weight the healthy way.
And if you’d like more ideas for healthy lunchboxes – check out our Healthy Kids Lunch Boxes eBook here. Get your FREE sample recipes here.