Strawberries and cream bites JUST 50 calories!
Whenever you see fresh strawberries at a good price, this is a great recipe to have up your sleeve.
Using fresh berries and a few pantry cupboard staples means you can enjoy these Strawberries And Cream Bites anytime. PLUS they’re just 50 calories each.
Members have access to recipes from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge that make the most of strawberries. Think Strawberry Mousse, Strawberry Cheesecake Balls and Strawberry Crumble Slice. YUM!
Find out more about joining the next challenge HERE.
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 3 tablespoons desiccated coconut
- 1/4 cup pitted dried dates soaked in boiling water for 15 minutes then drained
- 1/2 cup light coconut cream
- 6 medium strawberries
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil melted
- Blitz all base ingredients together until well combined.
- Press into silicon moulds or patty cases.
- Blitz all ingredients together until smooth and well combined.
- Pour mixture over the base and pop in the freezer to set.
- Keep stored in the freezer.
50 calories per serve.
Get ACCESS to 4,000+ recipes on our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
Are you wanting to shift the baby weight and blast tummy fat? Then join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
Our Challenge is designed by mums for MUMS to help them lose weight through healthy eating plans and exercise.
Each month our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is themed, targeting things like reducing sugar, budget recipes, meals for fussy eaters, recipes with 5 ingredients or less, and many more.
You can find out the theme of this month’s challenge HERE.