Superfood Rocky Road
A delicious and nutritious version of a chocolate treat straight from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Loaded with nuts, seeds and fruit to keep you energised and your immunity boosted. Making snacks like this yourself will save you money and avoid reaching for the unhealthy options.
Choose a vegetarian marshmallow for this recipe if needed. enjoy our rocky road slice!
|Prep Time||10 mins plus setting time|
|Cook Time||5 mins|
- 1/4 cup flaked almonds (45 grams)
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds (pepitas) roasted (45 grams)
- 1/4 cup goji berries (25 grams)
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries (30 grams)
- 1/4 cup cup mini marshmallows (12.5 grams)
- 1 tbs chia seeds (16 grams)
- 500 grams dark chocolate 70%
- 2 tbs coconut cream (40 grams)
- Line a small rectangle slice pan with baking paper.
- Combine almonds, pumpkin seeds, goji berries, cranberries, marshmallows and chia seeds in a bowl.
- Melt chocolate in a saucepan on the stovetop or in the microwave and then stir through the coconut cream. Pour the chocolate into the nut and fruit mix and combine well.
- Spoon into the prepared tin, cover and place in the fridge for a few hours, until set.
- Once firm, use a sharp knife that you’ve dipped in boiling water and slice rocky road into 24 pieces.
- One piece is one serve. Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for a week or freeze for up to 3 months.
This recipe contains 148 calories per serve and costs only $0.28 per serve.
BOOST your immunity with more delicious recipes from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Take part in our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge, for access to thousands of recipes and meal plans created by our nutritionists.
- Get instant and permanent access to our Healthy Mummy app which includes 4,000 recipes, 400 workout videos, daily support and the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
- Get new amazing nutritionist Recipe plan every week.
- Get ongoing support and motivation.
- Daily indoor exercises videos to keep you fit.
- Daily support from The Healthy Mummy team and over 200,000.