Budget Tomato and Basil Frittata – Air Fryer Style
Looking for a quick and easy meal that is packed with flavour? Then you can’t go past this tasty tomato and basil frittata prepared in your air fryer.
Simple to throw together this low cost, protein packed frittata is super tasty and delicious. Best of all it’s only 272 cals per serve!!
This is just one of the amazing air fryer recipes inside The Healthy Mummy 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge. You can learn more about the Challenge and our 5 Star rated App here.
- cooking oil spray
- 8 free-range eggs (400 grams)
- 2 tsp dried basil (2 grams) (2 grams)
- 1 cup reduced-fat Greek natural yoghurt (240 grams)
- 2 tomato (200 grams)
- 1 cup reduced-fat cheddar cheese, grated (120 grams)
- Preheat Air Fryer to 165 and lightly spray with oil a metal tin that fits in your air fryer with cooking oil spray.
- Whisk together the eggs, basil and yoghurt. Pour into the prepared ramekin(s).
- Sprinkle over the cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 165C or until the cheese is golden and bubbling and the eggs are cooked.
- Top with fresh tomato slices to serve.
- Please note air fryer temperatures can vary, air fryer size can also impact cooking times. It’s important to check recipes regularly during cooking until you get to know your air fryer.
272 calories per serve.
Want more recipes? Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
The Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is made for busy mums, helping them lose 4kg- 6kgs every 28 days.
Our Challenge entails:
- Over 450 at home exercise workouts (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Weekly customisable, family, and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to over 4,500 of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.
To find out more on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click here.