Tuna and Green Bean Salad
This tuna and green bean salad recipe is a delicious and easy to prepare salad is straight from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
What’s more, it’s loaded with fibre and nutrients to keep you feeling fuller for longer and reduce the belly bulge.
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||0 minutes|
- 1/2 cup green beans trimmed
- 1 tbsp kalamata olives pitted and chopped
- 1/4 medium avocado
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- tinned red kidney beans
- tinned tuna in water
- Rinse and drain kidney beans and drain tuna.
- Add to a bowl and combine with green beans, olives, avocado and parsley.
- Dress salad with lemon juice and olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss well to combine and serve.
317 calories per serve
Get over 4,000 recipes on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
Love the sound of this delicious recipe? Want access to thousands and thousands MORE healthy recipes just like it? Then be sure to check out our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is a family-friendly, breastfeeding-safe program designed FOR MUMS to help them tackle their health and lose the baby weight.
Every week you are given a different meal plan to follow and each month we add 300+ NEW recipes to our Challenge Recipe Hub. That way, you’ll never get bored and stay on weight loss track while digging into healthy, yummy recipes.
Learn more about our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge HERE.