Turmeric Cauliflower with Grilled Salmon
Making this Turmeric Cauliflower with Grilled Salmon is an anti-inflammatory dream. Research has shown that turmeric reduces inflammation related to arthritis, diabetes, and other diseases.
Additionally, consuming salmon has been linked to reducing the inflammatory marker C-reactive protein. Plus extra virgin olive oil, which has been linked to reduced heart disease, brain cancer, and other serious health conditions, you’ve got one healthy dinner.
|Prep Time||10 mins|
|Cook Time||15 mins|
- 1 head cauliflower cut into florets
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons tumeric
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 2 400g salmon fillets skin on
- Steam cauliflower florets and toss in 1 teaspoon of heated olive oil with garlic and all other spices.
- Remove from heat and toss through lemon juice and 1 teaspoon olive oil, and set aside.
- On a medium heat fry pan, heat up 1 teaspoon olive oil and salt.
- Add in salmon fillet skin side down.
- Cook for 6 minutes, then cover the pan with a lid.
- Reduce the heat, and cook for another 4 minutes.
- Serve next to the cauliflower.