Ultra Choc Smoothie Recipe only 229 calories!
Craving chocolate? We have you covered with this Ultra Choc Smoothie from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge that will crush any cravings while you boost your intake of vitamins and minerals.
This recipe uses the Double Chocolate flavour with REAL CHOC CHIPS from the Premium Smoothie Range. These smoothies are whey blend meal replacements that contain 80% whey protein. They have 24 vitamins and minerals AND probiotics for enhanced gut health. They are low carb with just 3.9g per serve and will give you increased energy by providing you with the best possible nutrition.
Plus if you love chocolate, you will absolutely LOVE this smoothie mix. With the addition of chocolate almond milk and cacao powder, this recipe is every chocolate lovers dream. And only 229 calories!
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
- 1 cup Chocolate Almond milk
- 2 tbsp Premium Double Chocolate Smoothie with real choc chips
- 2 tsp cacao/cocoa powder
- 1 cup ice
- Combine chocolate almond milk smoothie mix, cacao and ice in a blender and blitz until smooth.
- Serve in a glass.
229 calories per serve
We have a range of different types of smoothies and flavours to suit everyone. Check them out here.
The 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge has heaps of really yummy smoothie recipes that make an ideal meal replacement and can help you reach your health and weight loss goals.
Want more recipes like this? Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.
To find out more on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click here.