Need a caffeine kick for your morning tea? These gorgeous looking Coffee Crunch Bliss Balls are going to put some pep in your step. Feel free to use decaf instant coffee if you prefer.
As part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge, we recommend two to three snacks per day. Why not add these to your meal plan for next week?
Thanks Rae Willingham for sending in this fabulous recipe.
If you love bliss balls, we’ve got plenty of delicious recipe varieties (including nut free and gluten free options) available as part of our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Want more recipes? Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Join the thousands of mums on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge tackling and ACHIEVING their weight loss goals.
Whether you have 5 kilograms to lose or 35 kilograms to lose – The Healthy Mummy is here to SUPPORT YOU and your PERSONAL WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.