Wow! Check out single mum-of-two Samara! Beaming with pride and strength at The Healthy Mummy’s recent body confident swimsuit photoshoot. She shares what being FEARLESS means to her.
And don’t miss her empowering tips for mums looking to lose and maintain weight loss success (as she has) with The Healthy Mummy 28 Day Weight Loss Challenges.
Samara’s weight loss journey
In that time she has lost 17kg and gained ENORMOUS mental and physical strength.
Read about Samara’s physical and mental transformation here.
Samara says “I’ve been on my Healthy Mummy journey for almost three years!
I managed to lose 17 kilos in just eight months and I have been maintaining now for 25 months”.
The support in The Healthy Mummy support groups has been amazing and a big part of my journey.
Without a good support team, it can be hard to keep going – The Healthy Mummy support groups are so encouraging and inspiring”.
Check out The Healthy Mummy Private Support Group
What ‘fearless’ has meant to Samara
“I chose the word ‘FEARLESS’ for my swimsuit because before I found The Healthy Mummy, I was always living my life worried about how other people saw me.
Always worried about what other people thought of me and said about me.
Living with the fear that I was never good enough.
But now I have found true self love, self respect, self worth and self confidence – now I am FEARLESS.”
Samara’s tips to empower
- Do not do this for anyone else. Do this for you!
- Learn to put yourself higher on the priority list.
- Yes, you are a mum, wife, partner. But you are also YOU! Self care and doing things for yourself is SO important!
- Remember that every step you take in the right direction is getting you closer to your goal.
- Love yourself. Be proud of yourself. Know that you are good enough.
Samara’s tips to help you shred
- Be consistent! You won’t lose weight or tone in a few days. Remember it takes time and to keep going!
- Move your body in any way and as much as you can every day. Take the stairs, dance in your lounge room, walk to school instead of drive.
- Eat to FUEL your body, not just to FILL it. A 500 calorie Big Mac will not fuel your body like a 500 calorie Healthy Mummy meal will. The Big Mac is empty calories.
The Healthy Mummy team would like to congratulate Samara for becoming the best version of herself and empowering mums to be fearless!
Want to get into the best shape of your life and not already a Healthy Mummy Challenge member?
Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Whether you have 5 kilograms to lose or 35 kilograms to lose – The Healthy Mummy is here to SUPPORT YOU and your PERSONAL WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY.