Hannah Pech says after trialling The Healthy Mummy for two weeks, she was hooked. She signed up to The Healthy Mummy 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge annual membership.
“After having five children in six years, it was finally time to put myself first. In May 2018, when my twins were 5-months-old I stumbled across the $1 Healthy Mummy month-long trial and thought ‘what the hell’. I joined the Facebook group and during midnight feeds spent time looking at all of the amazing success stories and thinking ‘there has to be a catch’.”
“After trialling The Healthy Mummy for two weeks I was hooked, I signed up for the annual 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge membership and never looked back. Five months into my Healthy Mummy lifestyle change, I have lost 23.5 kg and gained a newfound confidence and love for not only myself but exercise, clothes and wholesome food. There was no catch and I am so proud to now be one of those success stories!”
Hannah shares her four summer goals
- Focus on toning.“Lose another 5-10 kg and focus on toning my arms and stomach.”
- Increase water intake and reach a squat goal. “100 squats a day and 3L of water.”
- Take up swimming. “Take up swimming aiming for 2-3 times a week training.”
Staying on track this summer
Hannah shares her five tips for staying on track this summer
- Water is amazing and free!“Keeping hydrated is so important.”
- Snack prep for events.“Take along a slice to the bbq, it’s amazing how people soon ask for your recipes and can’t believe its healthy!”
- Plan for the week ahead.“Take into account if you have events on and increase your exercise. It’s ok to enjoy yourself but balance is the key!”
- Love all the food!“Summer is perfect for salads, wraps or ice creams! Meal plan for what you enjoy when it’s hot!”
- Look at adapting your exercise for the warmer weather.“Swimming, late night walks, early morning bike rides!”
Hannah shares her 3 favourite things about the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge and app
- The endless recipes and easy search function.“So easy to stay on track when you can satisfy your cravings with a quick recipe search.”
- The quick exercises.“No matter how much or little time I have I can do one or three in my lounge with my kids!”
- Being accountable.“Having a secure and consistent place to record my results over time. With both weight and measurements.”
Thank you for sharing your tips and goals with us Hannah. Well done on your amazing achievements.
Are you ready to kick-start your weight loss?
If you are interested in kickstarting your weight loss and want to improve your energy – not to mention – improve your overall health and wellbeing – our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is an awesome program to check out.
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge includes:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans (including a 7 day cleanse)
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes!
To learn more about our 28 DAY WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE CLICK HERE