Mum’s amazing 16kg weight loss in under 3 months!
Rachel has lost 16kgs on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge in just over 2.5mths.
She tells The Healthy Mummy, “I love that I can include my girls on my journey and they are proud of me. I’m feeling great since losing some weight and a lot more confidence in my own body which is also great as it’s a good role model for my two young girls.”
Mum’s amazing 16 kg results in over 2.5 months
Rachel Louise, 30, from Illawarra NSW is a mum of two girls aged 4 and 7. She has lost 16 kg so far in just over 2.5 months on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Rachel shares, “I’ve seen lots of health benefits so far by following the program and altering my lifestyle.
“I’m feeling great since losing some weight and a lot more confidence in my own body which is also great as it’s a good role model for my two young girls.
“I have used the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge and I love the flexibility of the app with meal planning and substituting things where required. It’s easy to navigate and family friendly with recipes my girls love as well.
“In early April 2019, I went through a really bad marriage separation which gave me the boost to focus on myself and start putting mine and my girls’ needs before others. After my injury, I lost my confidence, independence, and fitness and gained a lot of weight.
“My separation was the turning point in my life which myself, and my girls needed. I wanted to be fitter, healthier and stronger, and be a good role model, not only for myself but my two girls too.
“I love that I can include my girls on my journey and they are proud of me.
“I wish I had taken more pictures along the way, but it is something I would definitely encourage myself and others to do, as it is a positive motivation to help you along what can be an emotional but rewarding journey.
“I love the Healthy Mummy community. It has definitely inspired me on my journey. After suffering a bad injury in November 2015, I have followed this amazing group for some time witnessing some amazing transformations. I always wanted to give it a go but didn’t know where to start. Join HERE!
Rachel’s tips for other mums:
- Drink lots of water.
- Try and exercise daily.
- Eat smaller more frequent meals.
Rachel’s motivation advice:
- Believe in yourself.
- Get up every day with a positive mindset and aim for small targets.
- Make time for self care and invite others along with you on your journey.
- Don’t follow what the scales say, but how you look and feel. If you have a bad day, tomorrow is always a new day.
Join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
The only program made for Busy Mums! Make 2020 Your Year!
Join over 200,000+ mums today! No lock in contracts. Designed just for mums.
Get unrestricted access to :
● Over 350 AT HOME WORKOUTS
● Nutritionist designed weekly meal plans
● Personal Trainer crafted at-home workouts
● Daily Motivation from My Coach
● Personalised Shopping lists to make life easy
● Over 4,000 healthy and delicious recipes at your fingertips
● We WILL help you SMASH your 2020 goals and give you MORE energy and body confidence