These 10 ladies have lost a WHOPPING combined 258.1kgs on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge. Here they share their top three changes they’re making this month!
These mums have lost a combined 258+kgs and share what they’re doing differently!
Jessica May Magill
Her goals for this month are to lose 3kgs and have her Super Greens every day. Plus she wants to stay on track even though it’s her birthday month!
3 things Jessica will do differently this month:
1. Stick my meal plan on the fridge so it reminds me every time I go to eat.
2. Drink Super Greens in the morning instead of tea.
3. Do at least one workout every day. These workouts can be found on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge App!
You’ve got this Jessica!
Alex has lost 18kgs over two years and maintained that loss for a year. This month, she aims to stay on track during the last term of school including going away on school camp.
And though she slipped up a little last month, she’s ready to get back in the driver’s seat and OWN this month!
3 things Alex will do differently this month:
2. Meal prep to ensure I stick to my plan.
3. Walk 10,000 steps each day.
This mama turned 30 in November 2017 and is determined to stay on track and be in her 30’s as the fittest, healthiest and lightest she has been in her adult life.
Robyn wants to mix up her training, get back into her routine with meal prep, tone her upper body and reduce her coffee intake this month and that’s not all!
“I ran my first half marathon in September 2017 and have just signed up for Ultra Trail in 2018, I am focused again as I’m working towards something,” says Robyn.
3 things Robyn will do differently this month:
1. Customise my meal plan and stick to it.
2. Doing the Challenge exercises daily, whether that’s HIIT, Butt and Thighs, DanceFit or Core Workouts.
3. Drink more water.
Kylie aims to lose those last few kilos and tone her bum and thighs this month so that she can feel confident in her swimmers without shorts over the top.
“This is my month as I feel it’s the last chance to really push myself before the crazy Christmas rush hits and life gets even more busy!”
3 things Kylie will do differently this month:
2. Try new foods.
3. Run an Epsom salt bath at least once a week to aid my weary body!
Alicia discovered The Healthy Mummy a few years ago and lost 22kgs with the Healthy Mummy Smoothies after having her daughter. She then fell pregnant with her son and used the Pregnancy Smoothies and gained only half the weight she did with her daughter!
Six months ago, Alicia became serious again about her weight loss and in the last 20 weeks she’s lost the bulk of her weight and has been aiming to tone up too!
Though she’s lost 28kgs so far, Alicia’s goal this month is to take her total weight loss with The Healthy Mummy to over 30kgs and boost her energy.
3 things Alicia will do differently this month:
1. Keep up my Super Greens in place of coffee.
2. Monitor my calorie intake more to stay on track.
3. Be accountable.
November 2017 was Charlotte’s third 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge and she lost 6kgs so far with another 8 to go.
To get there, she’s going to focus on her food intake, increase her energy levels and take her weight loss to 10kg. And now that she’s finished uni for the year, she’ll have the time to make herself the number one priority!
3 things Charlotte will do differently this month:
1. Cracking down on making my meal plans as easy to stick to as possible
2. Do more exercises from the challenge app.
3. Have at least one Healthy Mummy Smoothie a day.
Kate’s lost 22.1kgs with the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenges and Healthy Mummy Smoothies. And this month, she wants to get her body to where she’s wanted it to be for years and feel absolutely confident wearing a bikini.
“Why this month? Because it’s my last chance before summer! I want to be happy looking back at photos of my kids and I throughout the holiday season, instead of hiding from the camera,” shares Kate.
3 things Kate will do differently this month:
1. Focusing on ME!
2. Staying on track with meals, calories and water.
3. Exercising for 30 minutes at least four mornings per week!
Though most of Kristy’s 30kg weight loss was before she discovered The Healthy Mummy, she says the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenges and Healthy Mummy Smoothies have been an amazingly easy way to maintain her weight loss! And she’s been maintaining for about 18 months now.
Her goal this month is to continue working on tone and building lean muscle. Especially because summer is right around the corner and that means bikini season!
3 things Kristy will do differently this month:
1. Make sure I’m eating plenty of protein and to ensure I’m getting enough overall calories for lean muscle gain.
2. Water! Always been my downfall but I’m working on it.
3. And building a specific exercise plan to help me reach my goals!
“This is my month because I am really focused this month on me and getting where I want to be,” says Clare.
3 things Clare will do differently this month:
1. Having my Healthy Mummy Smoothie every day.
2. Meal prep and making sure I stick to my meal plan.
3. I am planning on exercising every day.
Chloe’s lost 42kgs so far on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenges and Healthy Mummy Smoothies and her main goal for this month is to stay consistent and get back that belief in herself and self-motivation!
Chloe says, “This is my month because I have let old habits and lack of belief become present in my journey since I hit a plateau and I don’t want it to hold me back any longer. I want to be giving this 110% like I did in the beginning of my Healthy Mummy journey and I want to start seeing those significant results in my body again.”
3 things Kristy will do differently this month:
1. Drink more water!
2. Be more organised with my snack prep!
3. Do the Challenge exercises consistently!
Join the next 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
With more than 4,000 delicious (and healthy) recipes, 350 exercises & 24/7 support – the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is designed (and proven) to help busy mums like you lose weight!
Our next Challenge will be LOADED with delicious and healthy recipes to help you BOOST YOUR ENERGY, get the most out of your day and ready to tackle the FINAL weeks before summer!