Nicole Harris has lost 7kgs by following The Healthy Mummy’s 12 Week Challenge.
The 40-year-old mum-of-one has lost 15kg by following the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge, but she then gained the weight again so she was determined to shed it again for good.
“I have a special needs daughter whom is 14. I’m in a better frame of mind and determined now I decided to do the 12 week challenge to challenge myself to keep going.”
How Nicole lost 7kg in 12 weeks and beat depression
Amazingly, Nicole has managed to shrink her tummy and boost her energy in just three months. What’s more, she’s also been able to improve her mental health.
“I have a end goal to achieve I have lost 15cm in the 12 week challenge I drink the Healthy Mummy collagen power and I receive compliments on my skin all the time even my hairdresser said yesterday how my hair is beautiful and soft,” she says.
“I have depression anxiety panic attacks but now I’m losing weight I don’t feel it as much I think losing weight plays a big role in it as I’m feeling better in my own skin.”
What Nicole eats on a typical day
Nicole’s tips for other mums
- Never give up
- Portion control also plays a big part have smaller meals
- Always make time for yourself even if it’s only 10mins
- Always remember baby steps will get us there, it won’t happen over night but it will happen
Join us on our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge TODAY
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.