This is Anna’s story
Anna was diagnosed with under-active thyroid when she fell pregnant with her son. She says that she ended up being 93kg.
She says she came across the Healthy Mummy 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge and decided to give it a try. She started on the smoothies and “everything changed.” Anna says that within a few months, she lost 10kg and 2 dress sizes.
Anna has set herself three summer goals:
1. Keep getting more fit. “To lose another 10kg and get more fit so I can finally start running.”
2. Playing with her children. “I love water and would love to enjoy playing with my son in the sand. My biggest goal is to get more confident and to enjoy time with my family.”
3. Learning to relax. “I need to learn how to relax and give my body some rest. To enjoy self-care days and do something for myself.”
Favourite things about The Healthy Mummy 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Staying on track in summer
Anna explains her 5 tips on staying on track in summer
1. Be organised.“It’s definitely important to be organised, this will help you to stay on track. Keep your food/exercise journal close by.”
2. Drink plenty of water. “Water assists us in weight loss. So it is important to stay hydrated.”
3. Be active. “Move your body daily at least for 30 minutes. Either walk, run, gym or do your daily exercises on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
4. Keep healthy snacks handy. “It is important to keep healthy snacks with you at all times so you don’t end up eating unhealthy foods.”
5. Be social this summer. “Be mindful with your food choices. Don’t undo the hard work by eating processed foods the whole week.”
Anna says that she can “no longer live without The Healthy Mummy 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge. It has definitely changed my life”
“I’m still on my journey but thanks to The Healthy Mummy, I have more confidence, more energy and a lot more zest for life!”
Thank you Anna for your very motivating story. We wish you everything of the best as you continue your journey with us!
Are you ready to kick-start your weight loss?
If you are interested in kickstarting your weight loss and want to improve your energy – not to mention – improve your overall health and wellbeing – our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is an awesome program to check out.
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge includes:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans (including a 7 day cleanse)
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes!
To learn more about our 28 DAY WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE CLICK HERE