15 Minute Sunny Side Noodles Just $3.20 Per Serve
Here is a simple and easy to prepare noodle dish that is easy on the budget and will suit the whole family.
Feel free to add any veggies that you have on hand. You could also throw in some leftover roast meats if you have some to hand.
It doesn’t need to cost more to eat healthy food. Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is full of budget friendly meals that are not only delicious but family friendly too.
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger peeled and grated
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce salt reduced
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cups broccoli
- 160 grams egg noodles
- 4 cups shredded white cabbage
- 4 free-range eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chilli flakes optional
- Combine grated ginger, garlic, soy sauce, lemon juice and olive oil and whisk together to make a dressing.
- Cut the broccoli into florets. Cook the noodles according to packet directions and add broccoli to cooking water in the last 3 minutes. Drain well and toss with shredded cabbage and dressing.
- Fry the eggs in a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat until cooked to your liking.
- Serve noodles topped with fried egg and sprinkled with chilli flakes, if using.
340 calories per serve
Why not join thousands of other mums on our next 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge? Find out more HERE.