2 Ingredient Healthy Mummy Pizza Dough
Here at The Healthy Mummy HQ, we are all busy mums like you. So when a recipe like this 2 Ingredient Homemade Pizza Dough Recipe comes along, we just HAVE to share it.
If you haven’t got yeast in the house, or don’t have time to wait around for dough to rise – this is your new go-to recipe!
On the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge, we have HEAPS of delicious pizza recipes that are healthy and family-friendly!
Just wholemeal self-raising flour and natural or Greek yogurt are all you need to make our Healthy Mummy Pizza Dough. The kids will love mixing this up in a big bowl, kneading it, and then rolling it out into the traditional pizza shape.
Who knew making your own pizza dough could be so easy? Pizza doesn’t have to be an unhealthy meal. It’s all about what you put on top of it (and next to it).
If you aim for a few quality ingredients + not too much cheese + a healthy salad on the side + sparkling water to wash it down = you can’t really go wrong.
|Prep Time||10 mins|
|Cook Time||15 mins|
- 1 cup reduced-fat Greek yoghurt
- 2 1/2 cups wholemeal self raising flour
- Pre-heat oven to 180C.
- Combine the ingredients in a large bowl and bring together with your hands.
- On a floured surface, knead the dough for around 5 minutes until it feels stretchy. Add a little more flour if it seems too wet.
- Use a floured rolling pin to roll the dough out.
- Top with your favourite toppings and bake until golden brown.
This recipe makes one large pizza with the dough at 225 calories per serve
4 suggested toppings:
- 2 tbsp tomato paste + sliced tomato + a handful of whole olives + a sprinkling of basil + sliced mozzarella + a handful of antipasto from a jar
- 2 tbsp tomato paste + finely chopped red onion + finely diced mushrooms + a sprinkling of low-fat feta
- 2 tbsp tomato paste + handful of prawns + a handful of chopped parsley + a sprinkling of Tasty cheese
- 2 tbsp cream cheese + a cup of cooked BBQ chicken + ½ cup of corn + a sprinkling of Parmesan
Get your FREE Meal Prep Recipe Pack
If you want to get into meal prep join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
And right now you can get your FREE meal prep recipe pack to see what the recipes are like and get LOTS of tips on how to meal prep
Go HERE to get your FREE meal prep recipe pack
Mums have incredible results on our plans. Whether mums have 50kg* or 5kg* to lose we can help.
You can see daily results posted on our website from mums sending in their weight loss results and you can also join our private group to see 1000’s of results from mums and be part of our supportive community of like-minded mums on a healthy weight loss journey
Tamara Deborah has lost 41kg
Making the decision to completely change your life isn’t easy. But for me, being overweight, unfit, unhealthy and lethargic was without a doubt so much harder than what the past 18 months has been.
I’ve lost 41kgs using the 28-day weight loss challenges and Healthy Mummy Smoothies. The Healthy Mummy has helped make it easier to make such big changes.
Choose your hard!
Tawhai has lost 52kg
When I found The Healthy Mummy in August 2014 I was desperate to lose weight for my wedding but was so overwhelmed with the amount I needed to lose. After years of losing and gaining weight, I needed something I could easily follow, adapt for my family, and be able to maintain. As soon as I looked at the 28 Day Challenges I signed up and ordered some smoothie tubs, it has been one of the best decisions for myself and my family. I lost 52kgs* in 15months and gained more energy, confidence, and fitness. I’ve had some extremely hard days and weeks we all do, but what’s important is to never give up.