Healthy 4 Ingredient Banana Cashew Ice Cream
You won’t believe how simple this dessert recipe is to make. It will very quickly become a firm favourite with the whole family.
It’s healthy, delicious and tastes just like real ice-cream. We love that as part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge you can still enjoy dessert while you lose pregnancy weight.
But the best part is that you only need 4 ingredients to make it (and no ice cream maker). What are you waiting for?
- 500 g FROZEN bananas cut into small chunks
- 2 tbsp good quality maple syrup or honey, or rice malt syrup
- 1/4 cup raw cashew nuts or try almonds and macadamias
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Throw all of the ingredients into a good blender, food processor or thermomix and blitz until smooth.
- Serve up immediately before it melts and ENJOY.
Recipe serves 4 people at 201 calories per serve
For more healthy recipes like this (that are made for busy mums), why not join thousands of other women on our next 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge?