4 Ingredient Dark Chocolate Coconut Roughs
Just imagine the look on the faces of your family and friends when you hand them a gift box containing these homemade chocolates at Easter time.
Four ingredients are all you need to make this healthier version of the classic chocolate and coconut treat.
The Healthy Mummy is running a Countdown to Easter Challenge where we hope to help everyone lose up to 4kg* before April 13. PLUS you can win some great prizes.
Find out more about the Countdown to Easter Challenge HERE.
This recipe comes straight from our Healthy Easter Cookbook eBook.
Available now, it contains 57 delicious recipes to feed your friends and family over Easter. Check out the book in our shop HERE.
- 80 g dark chocolate 70%
- 1.5 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp dried cranberries
- Place dark chocolate and coconut oil into a microwave-safe bowl and heat on high for 2 minutes (check every 30 seconds to ensure chocolate doesn’t burn) or until chocolate has melted. Stir to combine.
- Add shredded coconut and cranberries and stir through.
- Line a tray with baking paper. Spoon teaspoon-sized mounds
- of mixture onto baking paper (about 16 small roughs).
- Place tray into the fridge for 3 or more hours until set.
- Once set, divide roughs into 4 serves.
- Place roughs in gift boxes or bags to give to family or friends instead of store-bought chocolate eggs or lollies.
- Store in the fridge until ready to distribute.
Calories per serve: 158
Check out the book in our shop HERE.