4 ingredient maple fudge – JUST 63 calories!
Fudge is one of those indulgent treats that you would think is not going to be part of a healthy eating plan.
But if you make it yourself, using healthier ingredients (meaning no butter, sugar or condensed milk!) you can enjoy it anytime you like. This recipe is just 63 calories per serve.
You just need four ingredients – tahini, maple syrup, coconut oil and vanilla. Be sure to make enough to share, this is going to be very popular.
As part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge we recommend three main meals and 2-3 snacks per day (including dessert). There is no need to go hungry or miss out on your favourite foods while you lose weight.
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil melted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon into moulds, patty cases or a small tray lined with baking paper (makes around 16 small pieces).
- Pop in the fridge or freezer to set.
- Keep stored in an airtight container in the fridge for a softer texture or freezer for a firmer texture.
63 calories per piece.
28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Each month our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is themed, targeting things like reducing sugar, budget recipes, meals for fussy eaters, recipes with 5 ingredients or less, and many more.
You can find out the theme of this month’s challenge HERE.