Delicious 5 ingredient cheesecake only 160 calories
Here’s a delicious and healthier option for a cheesecake recipe, that is so tasty you just won’t believe it has only 160 calories per serve.
But the best part is you only need a handful of ingredients to make it. Why not serve it up next time you are having friends over for dinner?
- 1 kg low fat ricotta
- 2 tbsp orange or lemon zest
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup natural sweetener – such as Natvia
- ½ cup plain flour
- Strawberries, mint leaves and blueberries to serve
- Grease and flour a dish for baking. Line the base of the dish as well
- Place the zest, sweetener, ricotta and eggs into a blender and mix until smooth.
- Add the flour and pulse until mixed
- Tip the mixture into your oven baking dish and smooth the top
- Cook in a 180C oven for approximately 30 minutes
- When fully cooled serve wedges with fruit for decoration
- For an extra sweet topping mix some low fat cream cheese, a splash of apple juice and a shake of vanilla extract into a small bowl and spread on top
Each serve has 160 calories. Compare that to a standard cheesecake which has approximately 430 calories per serve.
Want more sweet treats and baking recipes like this? Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is packed with delicious ideas that can be enjoyed as part of a healthy lifestyle.