If you love peanut butter, these bars will become your new favourite snack. Try to get the 100% nuts peanut butter (read more about our favourite brands here) as many commercial brands contain sugar.
You only need a handful of ingredients to make these Peanut Butter Bars – and you don’t even need to turn the oven on.
Thousands of mums have lost weight on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge. All while enjoying other peanut butter treats such as our delicious Peanut Butter Cookies and Chocolate & Peanut Butter Pies.
Find out more about joining the next 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge HERE.
More on our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.
Each month our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is themed, targeting things like reducing sugar, budget recipes and meals for fussy eaters.
You can find out the theme of next month’s challenge HERE.