Sascha’s 5 minute banana choc pancakes (with no egg or flour!)
When it comes to a fast breakfast, how does 5 minutes sound?
Meal Prep Queen Sascha Farley has sent us her 5-minute pancakes recipe today and as you can see from the photos, they look fabulous!
Now this recipe is for one but there’s a good chance the whole family will want in on these banana choc pancakes, so feel free to double or triple the recipe as needed.
These pancakes are made without eggs or flour, using the goodness of oats to make them light and fluffy.
Want more pancakes? Join us on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge! How about Chocolate Pancakes, Paleo Pancakes, or even Cauliflower Pancakes from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
PLUS you can read about Sascha’s amazing 30kg weight loss results.
- 1/2 cup oats plus 1 extra tablespoon of oats if mixture still runny
- 1/2 medium banana
- 1/2 cup full cream milk
- 1/2 tbsp cacao/cocoa powder
- Olive oil spray
- 1.5 tbsp Greek yoghurt
- 1/4 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 tsp water
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Add oats, banana, milk and cacao into a blender and blend well. If the mixture is still a bit runny add the extra tablespoon of oats, as the mixture should be reasonably thick.
- Heat the frying pan until hot and add the olive oil spray. Pour mixture into the hot pan to make 6 little pancakes.
- Cook on one side until the tops start to bubble, flip over carefully and cook for an extra 30 to 60 seconds - don’t let them dry out!
- Place cooked pancakes on a pan, pour the berries onto the hot pan with a teaspoon of water and cook until soft. Turn the heat off.
- Place a dollop of Greek yoghurt on top of the pancakes, then add the berries and maple syrup.
- Consume and lick the plate.
400 calories per serve
Access thousands of recipes on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
Are you wanting to shift the baby weight and blast tummy fat? Then join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
Our Challenge is designed by mums for MUMS to help them lose weight through healthy eating plans and exercise.
You can find out more about The 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge HERE.