Avocado & Baby Spinach Breakfast Pizza
A delicious pizza with all your favourite breakfast toppings. Get your day of healthy eating off to a fabulous start!
This Recipe is an EXCLUSIVE SNEAK PEAK from the September METABOLISM BOOSTING 28 day weight loss challenge. Sign up now and get 50% off!! That’s just over $1 a day for over 2,000 recipes, 350 exercises and 24/7 support to help you lose weight.
- 1 small wholemeal pita bread 30 grams
- 1 tbsp tomato passata 20 mls
- 1/2 sliced avocado 60 grams
- 1 cup baby spinach 30 grams
- 1/4 cup grated reduced-fat cheddar cheese 60 grams
- Preheat oven to 180C. Spread tomato passata over pita.
- Top with baby spinach and cheese.
- Place pizza on a baking tray and bake for 10-15 minutes until cheese is golden and pita is crispy.
- Top with sliced avocado to serve.
340 calories per serve
Don’t miss out!!! Sign up now and get 50% off!! That’s just over $1 a day for over 2,000 recipes, 350 exercises and 24/7 support to help you lose weight.