Banana & Frozen Yoghurt Sundae
Enjoy a Healthy Mummy style “Fro-Yo”! It’s absolutely delicious and one the whole family will enjoy. You could swap the Healthy Mummy Smoothie mix for some cacao/cocoa powder and a little maple syrup to make the chocolate sauce if you like.
This Recipe is an EXCLUSIVE SNEAK PEAK from the September METABOLISM BOOSTING 28 day weight loss challenge. Sign up now and get 50% off!! That’s just over $1 a day for over 2,000 recipes, 350 exercises and 24/7 support to help you lose weight.
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat Greek natural yoghurt 65 grams
- 1 tsp Healthy Mummy Smoothie Mix Chocolate 3 grams
- 1 tsp boiling water 5 mls
- 1 banana 90 grams
- Place the yoghurt into ice cube tray moulds and place in the freezer for 2 hours or until frozen.
- When ready to serve, mix the smoothie powder with the boiling water and stir until it is a thick sauce consistency. You may need to add some extra boiling water to reach the right consistency.
- Slice the banana and the frozen yoghurt pieces. Combine together in a serving bowl and drizzle over the Healthy Mummy Smoothie chocolate sauce to serve.
128 calories per serve
Don’t miss out!!! Sign up now and get 50% off!! That’s just over $1 a day for over 2,000 recipes, 350 exercises and 24/7 support to help you lose weight.