Single serve blueberry cheesecakes
WOW! 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge member Sabrina James has been busy in the kitchen making her own healthy desserts.
Sabrina has shared this cheesecake recipe with us today and we think it looks FANTASTIC!
Sabrina says “I’ve been following the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge for two months now, and this morning I’ve made these delicious single serve chilled blueberry cheesecakes.”
We LOVE the idea of making single serve desserts, that way there’s no concern about going over your calorie goals! Portion control is a great way to stay on track with your healthy eating plan.
Need more sweet treats? Check out the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge which is PACKED with healthy desserts – think mousse, fudge, puddings and cake – all made with The Healthy Mummy twist so that you can lose weight at the same time.
- 1/4 cup pitted dates
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 cup almonds lightly blitzed
- 1/4 cup rolled oats lightly blitzed
- 2 tbsp shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 125 grams light cream cheese at room temperature
- 70 ml coconut cream
- 2 tsp honey
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Soak dates in boiling water for 10 minutes.
- Drain dates and add coconut oil, puree using stick mixer
- Lightly blitz your almonds and oats in a food processor or blender. Pour them into a bowl and add coconut.
- Add date puree to your oat mix and mix with your hands to combine. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan over a low heat add your blueberries, maple syrup and lemon, let it reduce for about 10 minutes while you prepare the filling.
- In a bowl mix together cream cheese, coconut cream, honey, lemon juice and vanilla until combined.
- Divide your base into 4 glasses, ramekins or small containers and lightly press down.
- Top with cream cheese filling mixture, and then swirl a small amount of blueberry mix on top.
- Place in the fridge to chill for 1 hour or more.
Recipe makes 4 single serve cheesecakes at 308 calories per serve
Want more recipes? Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at-home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding-friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.
To find out more on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click here.