WOW! 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge member Sabrina James has been busy in the kitchen making her own healthy desserts.
Sabrina has shared this cheesecake recipe with us today and we think it looks FANTASTIC!
Sabrina says “I’ve been following the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge for two months now, and this morning I’ve made these delicious single serve chilled blueberry cheesecakes.”
We LOVE the idea of making single serve desserts, that way there’s no concern about going over your calorie goals! Portion control is a great way to stay on track with your healthy eating plan.
Need more sweet treats? Check out the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge which is PACKED with healthy desserts – think mousse, fudge, puddings and cake – all made with The Healthy Mummy twist so that you can lose weight at the same time.
Want more recipes? Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at-home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding-friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.