5 ingredient breakfast bliss balls
This is a great breakfast recipe for those days when you need to get moving quickly. Because Bliss Balls are a delicious grab-on-the-go snack!
We know how tempting it is to grab an unhealthy snack, or skip breaky all together. So, we’ve created a recipe that hits the spot and is full of good nutrition. As part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge, we have stacks of bliss ball recipes that you can enjoy anytime of the day. Choc chip ones, lemon ones, date and coconut ones.
Make a batch of these ahead of time and store in the fridge or freezer to just grab as needed.Better yet, why not make a double batch! These Breakfast Bliss Balls (just five main ingredients!) will be a family favourite, so you can have a healthy breakfast in a matter of minutes.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup LSA (linseed, sunflower and almond meal)
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup medjool dates fresh
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp coconut oil melted
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until combined and smooth. Add 1-2 teaspoons of water at a time if necessary to reach a smooth consistency.
- Check the mixture holds together by rolling a little into a ball. Add some more honey if needed to hold mixture together.
- Roll mixture into 12 balls and place on a lined tray and into the freezer for 15 minutes to firm up.
- Two balls is one serve. Store leftovers in the fridge or freezer.
- Note: you could roll the balls in desiccated coconut if you like.
235 calories per serve.
This is a 5 ingredients & under recipe. Please note that non-key ingredients such as salt, pepper, water, oil, vinegars, and some herbs & spices are not included in the "5 & under" ingredient tally.
Want more recipes like these Bliss Balls, using less than 5 main ingredients?
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
The 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is the mum’s only 5-star rated app with over 1.6k reviews in 8 weeks!!
You get unrestricted access to :
- Nutritionist & chef-designed weekly meal plans
- Over 500 different Personal Trainer crafted at-home workouts
- Daily Motivation from My Coach
- Personalised Shopping lists to make life easy
- More than 6000 healthy and delicious recipes at your fingertips
- REAL-TIME support from The Healthy Mummy Team and OVER 300,000 other mums