125 calorie cacao and peanut butter chip cookies
There is no need to get stuck in a rut of the same old snack when you’re a member of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
We have hundreds of healthy snack options, such as these quick and easy cookies, sent in by 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge member Cassie.
Cassie says, ‘These are ready within 20 minutes from start to finish and at only 125 calories each they make the perfect treat to go with that afternoon cuppa.’
We couldn’t agree more Cassie! Join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge to access more cookie recipes like this.
- 1/3 cup Reece’s peanut butter chips find them in the baking aisle
- 1.5 cups wholemeal self raising flour
- 1.5 tbsp tahini
- 3 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- Preheat the oven to 170C and line a tray with baking paper.
- Place all ingredients into a mixing bowl, stirring well until just combined.
- Roll the mixture into 16 balls.
- Press each ball down until flat on the lined baking tray.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Allow to cool before storing in an air tight container for up to 7 days.
125 calories each
Join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge for over 4,500 DELICIOUS recipes!
Are you wanting to shift the baby weight and blast tummy fat? Then join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
Our Challenge is designed by mums for MUMS to help them lose weight through healthy eating plans and exercise.
Each month our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is themed, targeting things like reducing sugar, budget recipes, meals for fussy eaters, recipes with 5 ingredients or less, and many more.
You can find out the theme of this month’s challenge HERE.