Chai Spiced Smoothie Bowl recipe with almond butter
A smoothie bowl is a delicious way to start your day and it couldn’t be simpler.
Adding the flavours of chai gives it a light and delicate taste.
And if you’re a fan of this one, members of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge have access to other smoothie bowl recipes including the Snickers Smoothie Bowl, Chocolate Mint Smoothie Bowl and the Morning Burst Berry Smoothie Bowl just to name a few.
- 1/4 tsp cardamom ground
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon ground
- 1/4 tsp dried fennel seeds
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1 frozen banana
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat milk of choice
- 1 tsp ground flaxseeds
- 1 tsp almond butter
- 1 tsp sunflower seeds
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- ice cubes
- In a mortar and pestle or food processor combine cardamom, cinnamon, a pinch of pepper, fennel seeds, and cloves. Ground spices into a chai powder.
- In a blender combine banana, milk, ground flaxseed, almond butter, ice cubes and prepared chai powder. Blend until smooth and thick.
- Transfer to a bowl and sprinkle the top with sunflower seeds and chia to serve.
315 calories per serve
Access thousands of recipes on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
Are you wanting to shift the baby weight and blast tummy fat? Then join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
Our Challenge is designed by mums for MUMS to help them lose weight through healthy eating plans and exercise.
Each month our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is themed, targeting things like reducing sugar, budget recipes, meals for fussy eaters, recipes with 5 ingredients or less, and many more.
You can find out the theme of this month’s challenge HERE.