Better for you chicken Caesar salad recipe
Look no further! This delicious and healthy Chicken Caesar Salad recipe is perfect for lunch and dinner. Find out how to prepare it here.
This Chicken Caesar Salad recipe is packed with new flavours and a better-for-you dressing. Perfect for enjoying as lunch or dinner for those hot summer days.
Delicious, fresh and light. A perfect chicken Caesar salad recipe to add to your 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge meal plan.
You can also use leftover chicken to make meal prep even faster.
- 2 medium chicken breasts
- 1 handful of mint
- ½ red onion
- 1 continental cucumber
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- 4 large handfuls of mixed green salad leaves such as Cos lettuce
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp oil
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
- 2 tsbp Parmesan cheese shaved, to serve
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp low fat natural yoghurt
- 2 tbsp low fat mayonnaise
- 1 lemon juiced
- Slice up the chicken breast into 4 flat pieces and rub on some oil, crushed garlic and salt and pepper. Bake on a lined baking tray in a preheated 200C oven for 10 minutes.
- While the chicken is cooking, cut up your cucumber, tomatoes, onion and toss it through with the salad and shredded mint.
- Once the chicken is cooked, slice it into strips and arrange it on the salad. Mix up the mustard, yoghurt, mayonnaise and lemon juice in a jar to make the dressing and pour it over.
Serves 4 at 330 calories per serve
If you would like more healthy recipes like this, join thousands of other mums in our next 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge. You’ll have access to all of our recipes including salads, smoothies, family-friendly meals and snacks too.