Delicious Chicken and Chorizo Enchiladas
Bold and flavoursome, these chicken and chorizo enchiladas will soon become a family favourite!
Looking for a recipe that you just know the whole family will love? These Healthy Chicken & Chorizo Enchiladas are ideal.
At only 260 calories per serve, these enchiladas from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge are perfect if you’re trying to lose weight!
Chicken and Chorizo Enchiladas Recipe
- 2 chicken breasts diced
- 80 g chorizo diced
- 300 g salsa store bought, plus extra for to
- 2 tsp mild paprika
- 8 mountain bread wraps
- 100 g light cheddar cheese grated
- Chop up chicken and chorizo
- Add chorizo to the heated dry pan first and let it cook for a few minutes to release the oils and flavours, then add the chicken and cook well
- Add salsa and paprika, stir, and reduce heat to a light simmer
- Spray a baking dish
- Lay out your wraps and spoon the mix into the middle of the wrap and roll it up
- Place wraps in your baking dish
- Spread the remaining salsa on top of the enchiladas and the cheese
- Bake at 180C, uncovered, until the cheese has melted
- Serve with a salad or steamed vegetables for a well balanced meal
Makes 8 enchiladas at 260 calories each
Want to take the guesswork out of what to cook for dinner? Join the next 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge where you are given recipes for healthy breakfasts, lunches, dinners and snacks each day.