How good do these look? The recipe for these yummy muesli bars was sent to us by Healthy Mummy community member Kimberly Hicks.
Shop-bought muesli bars are usually marketed as a healthy option but all too often can contain lots of added sugar. That’s exactly why Kimberly came up with this recipe. She says, “My eldest loves muesli bars and chocolate but I’m not so keen on the sugar content and hidden ingredients. We are all fans in this house. If you don’t like your muesli bars too sweet omit the honey.”
The 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge has heaps of amazing muesli bar and snack recipes that are low sugar and perfect for when you’re watching your weight, plus are great for the kids lunch boxes.
Want more recipes? Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Want to lose weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- Over 450 at home exercise workouts (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Weekly customisable, family, and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to over 4,500 of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.