Choc oat peanut butter bliss balls
Really, is there any better combination than chocolate and peanut butter? We don’t think so either.
That’s why we know you’ll love these classically simple bliss balls that can be thrown together in a matter of minutes.
Having your snacks prepared for the week can mean the difference between eating well and eating junk when you’re hungry. As part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge we encourage you to plan and cook ahead of time.
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 2 tbsp rice malt syrup or honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp water
- Blitz oats, cacao and cinnamon for a few seconds.
- Add peanut butter, rice malt syrup, vanilla and water and blitz until well combined.
- Roll into balls and place in the fridge to firm up.
- Can be stored in the fridge or freezer in an airtight container.
104 calories each
Join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge to access make-ahead recipes like Dark Chocolate Coconut Roughs, Lemon Bars or Cherry Choc Slice.
Plus, you’ll access over 4,000 recipes, 350 fat burning exercises and 24/7 support The Healthy Mummy can help YOU hit your goal weight faster and healthier.
Each month is a NEW Challenge theme with new recipes, meal plans and exercises – which means you will never get bored.
Our MAY CHALLENGE IS OUR BELLY BLASTER CHALLENGE.
To learn more about our MAY Challenge OR to join – click here.