Choc Toffee Bark with only three ingredients!
OMG! This unbelievably Delicious Toffee Recipe snack only has three ingredients and is just 134 cals per serve! And it comes straight to you from The 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Having healthy treats is an important part of sticking to your weight loss plans. If you don’t feel deprived of the things you enjoy, you’re less likely to give up on your health goals.
The 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge has lots of recipes like this, that will satisfy your cravings without all the guilt.
- 1 packet Sugar Free Butterscotch Candy 90 grams
- 1 & 1/2 cups pretzels chopped
- 1 & 3/4 cups dark chocolate chips
- Line a square cake tin with baking paper
- Unwrap the butterscotch candies then place back inside the bag, wrap the bag in a tea towel and gently hit the bag with a rolling pin to smash the lollies into little shards.
- Scatter the candy shards and pretzels evenly across the tray.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave for 30 seconds at a time until chocolate is smooth and melted.
- Pour the melted chocolate evenly over the prepared baking tray.
- Place the tray into the freezer to set for 10 minutes.
- Using a HOT sharp knife, cut into 12 pieces.
- One piece is one serve.
- Store in the fridge in an airtight container for upto a week.
This recipe is 134 calories per serve.
Want access to more recipes like this Toffee Recipe? Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.
To find out more on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click here.