5 ingredient chocolate coconut cookies
Peanut butter and banana is a winning combination and these simple cookies are super delicious.
We love recipes like this that make the most of a handful of everyday ingredients, perfect if you’re following the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge to access other 5 ingredient chocolate recipes like chocolate mousse cups, chocolate coconut truffles, or chocolate muesli bars.
- 2 small bananas
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 2 tbsp coconut desiccated or shredded
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- Preheat oven to 180C and line a tray with baking paper and set aside.
- Mash banana, then add peanut butter.
- Fold through the coconut, cacao and coconut sugar.
- Spoon mixture onto tray to make 8 cookies, allow space for spreading. Cook in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool on tray before storing in an airtight container.
133 calorie each
Access thousands of recipes on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
Are you wanting to shift the baby weight and blast tummy fat? Then join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
Our Challenge is designed by mums for MUMS to help them lose weight through healthy eating plans and exercise.
Each month our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is themed, targeting things like reducing sugar, budget recipes, meals for fussy eaters, recipes with 5 ingredients or less, and many more.
You can find out the theme of this month’s challenge HERE.