No bake creamy chocolate and coconut slice
If you’re looking for a sweet no-bake treat to enjoy for your afternoon tea, look no further than this tasty slice.
Just pop everything in a bowl to combine, then pour into a tin and freeze until firm. It’s too easy!
The combination of sweetness from honey and coconut, protein from the nut butter, seeds and smoothie mix, topped with chocolate makes this a hot favourite for many of our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge members.
If you love slice, join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge and you’ll have access to yummy slice recipes like Caramel Slice, Cinnamon Nut Slice and Cherry Chocolate Slice.
- 1/2 cup light coconut milk tinned
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 cup desiccated coconut or use shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup pepitas
- 2 tbsp Healthy Mummy Smoothie mix chocolate flavour (or try cacao or a chocolate protein powder)
- 1 tbsp dark chocolate grated
- Line a 20cm x 20 cm square tin with baking paper and set aside.
- Open the can of coconut milk and stir well to mix up the contents.
- Measure out 1/2 cup of coconut milk to use then place remaining milk in a container in the fridge for use at another time.
- Combine the 1/2 cup coconut milk, peanut butter and honey and whisk until smooth and well combined.
- Add coconut, pepitas and chocolate smoothie mixture, and mix until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into the lined pan and grate chocolate over the top.
- Place in the freezer to set.
- Once set, slice into 12 pieces then enjoy.
- Can be kept the fridge or freezer depending on how firm you prefer it.
133 calories each
Want to access thousands of healthy snacks like this one?
Love the sound of this delicious recipe? Want access to thousands and thousands MORE healthy recipes just like it? Then be sure to check out our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is a family-friendly, breastfeeding-safe program designed FOR MUMS to help them tackle their health and lose the baby weight.
Every week you are given a different meal plan to follow and each month we add 300+ NEW recipes to our Challenge Recipe Hub. That way, you’ll never get bored and stay on weight loss track while digging into healthy, yummy recipes.
Learn more about our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge HERE.