You can’t beat a super easy 5 ingredient recipe for a quick and fuss-free lunch or dinner option.
And when it tastes as good as this chorizo and sweet potato rice salad, it’s safe to say that you’ll be putting this recipe on your meal plan regularly.
Packed full of low GI carbs, protein, fibre and veggies, this salad is a perfect 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge option and with only 360 calories per serve, it would also be ideal to take along as a healthier option, to a Christmas party or BBQ
Love a good salad? Make sure you check out the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge. With recipes like Middle Eastern Chicken Salad and Healthy Nicoise, you’ll be spoilt for choice!
Want more recipes? Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.