Healthy Cinnamon and Coconut Rice Pudding
This delicious coconut rice pudding recipe is a very simple dessert that feels super indulgent but is actually good for you.
It’s the perfect addition to a healthy eating plan in too. There’s no need to load up desserts with sugar when you use natural honey to sweeten the dish instead.
This delicious coconut rice pudding recipe is also 100% customisable, which is pretty cool – it will suit every member of your family.
Instead of just adding cinnamon, why not add:
- Thinly sliced banana
- 1 tbsp LSA
- A handful of raspberries, strawberries of blueberries
- Chopped up kiwi fruit
- A tbsp of sultanas (add these during the cooking process)
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- Some crunchy toasted and crushed hazelnuts
- Stewed apple or rhubarb
So next time you are cooking some brown rice for your meal, cook a little extra and whip up this comforting pud.
- 1 cup coconut milk shake the tin before measuring out
- 1 cup Cooked Brown Rice
- 1 tbsp honey
- Cinnamon to taste
- Warm up the coconut milk in a small saucepan over low heat until simmering
- Add the honey and mix well
- Add the rice and stir until combined
- Simmer on low heat for 5 minutes until thickened
- Pour into dishes and garnish with cinnamon to taste
Calories per serve: 190
Want more Healthy recipes? Check out the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
This recipe from our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge and is a yummy example of just SOME of the delicious, healthy and easy to make snacks and meals you can tuck in to.
With over 4,500 recipes to choose from our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge helps you eat well (and deliciously) with ease and while losing weight.
You can learn more about our Challenge HERE.