Energy boosting coconut, oat and cinnamon bliss balls
Loved our Healthy chocolate coconut salted bliss balls? Then you’ll love this recipe. These little bliss balls are packed with the goodness of oats, coconut, cinnamon and nuts.
They’ll give you the boost of energy you need to power through until your next meal.
Why not make a batch or two and store them in the fridge or freezer so that you always have a healthy snack on hand?
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/3 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp coconut oil melted
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp water
- Blitz oats, coconut and cinnamon and set aside.
- Combine oil, honey, peanut butter, vanilla and water then mix well.
- Combine both mixtures together and blitz until well combined.
- Roll into balls and place in the fridge to set.
- Keep stored in the fridge or freezer in an airtight container.
75 calories each
If you love bliss balls you should check out our recipe blog 10 Bliss Balls Under 100 Calories.
Having yummy snacks that are healthy on hand when following a weight loss plan is essential. Did you know on The Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge you get access to thousands of recipes, including delicious treats and desserts?
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is a family-friendly, breastfeeding-friendly, affordable and customisable meal plans designed to help you lose weight.
WITH NO CUTTING OUT FOOD GROUPS and plans to suit all dietary requirements – the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help you lose weight in a healthy and sustainable way.