Dad-friendly Beef Burgers
Healthy Homemade Burgers
This dad-friendly healthy burger recipe is so quick and easy to prepare that the kids can help!
Burgers are often a family favourite but not always considered a healthy choice. Making the burgers yourself using fresh ingredients will ensure you get to enjoy a well loved dish in a healthy way.
This healthy homemade burgers recipe come directly from our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge where we have thousands of healthy recipes options from pizza’s, curries, pasta dishes and everything in between.
- 75 g lean beef mince
- cooking oil spray
- 1/8 diced brown onion 12.5 grams
- 1/2 tsp dried Italian herbs 0.5 grams
- 1 wholegrain roll 80 grams
- 1/2 cup mixed lettuce leaves 15 grams
- 1/3 grated carrot 25 grams
- 1/2 sliced tomato 50 grams
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard 4 grams
- 1 tsp tomato chutney 4 grams
- Season mince with salt and pepper and then combine with grated carrot, diced onion and dried herbs. Form into one burger patty per serve.
- Lightly spray a non-stick fry pan with cooking oil spray over medium-high heat. Cook the burger patty on both sides for 5 – 10 minutes in total, until cooked to your liking.
- Halve the bread roll(s) and lightly toast under the griller. Place lettuce and sliced tomato on one half. Top with cooked burger patty, mustard, chutney and other half of bun.
317 calories per serve
For thousands more healthy recipes like healthy home made burgers recipe this join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge