Dairy, Egg AND Gluten Free Peanut Butter Fudge
If you have allergies and are used to missing out on certain food and treats, you’re going to LOVE this recipe.
Not only is this delicious peanut butter fudge dairy, egg and gluten free, it also has NO refined sugar, making it perfect if you’re following a healthy eating plan.
- 350 g smooth 100% natural peanut butter
- 50 g virgin coconut oil
- 4 tbsp agave amber nectar
- 5 ml vanilla extract
- Pinch sea salt
- 60 ml coconut cream
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- Melt coconut oil and agave nectar in small saucepan on low heat until all combined.
- Add vanilla, sea salt, coconut cream and peanut butter to the saucepan and stir vigorously using a fork/whisk until the peanut butter has completely melted through and the mixture is smooth with no excess oil - Note: If the mixture starts to bubble and get too hot, remove from the heat and continue stirring until smooth.
- Pour mixture into lined tin, smooth down and put in the fridge for at least 2-3 hours until set then remove and cut into 31 pieces
94 Calories per piece
Recipe sent in by Jess McEnnulty from our Healthy Mummy community.
For more delicious healthy recipes click HERE.