Delicious No Bake Raw Cherry Slice
Looking for a healthy sweet treat to curb those sugar cravings during the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge? Check out this Delicious No Bake Raw Cherry Slice
Packed with healthy fats and fibre and free from refined sugar, this easy to prepare Cherry Slice doesn’t require any baking which makes it perfect for hot summer days when you don’t want to switch on the oven.
This delicious recipe is a sneak peak from our January 28 Day Belly Buster On A Budget Weight Loss Challenge which starts Monday 2nd January. We love creating healthy versions of your favourite sweet treats and the challenge is packed with them!
- 1 cup unsalted macadamias
- 1/3 cup cacao or cocoa powder
- 2 1/2 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 3/4 cup fresh medjool dates
- 1 1/2 cups shredded coconut
- 1 cup cherries fresh or frozen
- Line a 20cm x 20cm tin with baking paper.
- In a food processor, blitz macadamias, cacao/cocoa powder, coconut oil and half of the medjool dates until smooth. Press into prepared tin.
- In the food processor blend remaining dates, shredded coconut and cherries until smooth and spread over the top of the macadamia base.
- Cover and freeze for an hour or until firm.
- Remove from the tin and slice into 12 squares.
Recipes makes 12 serves with 135 calories per square.
Want more sweet treats and baking recipes like this? Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is packed with delicious ideas that can be enjoyed as part of a healthy lifestyle.