Double Chocolate Protein Balls – just 110 calories each
Here’s a great snack to enjoy after your workout, thanks to 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge member Cassie Wight.
Cassie says ‘these protein balls are the perfect guilt free treat! The rich chocolate flavour will leave your sweet tooth feeling more than satisfied. You can use 1 scoop of the Healthy Mummy chocolate smoothie mix in substitute for the whey protein if you prefer.’
If you love chocolate treats, join thousands of other mums on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
28 Day Weight Loss Challenge members can access chocolate recipes like Choc Mint Creams, Chocolate Mousse Cups, or even Triple Chocolate Cheesecake.
- 1/2 cup pitted dates
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1.5 cups cashews
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 serves Healthy Mummy chocolate whey protein or use Healthy Mummy chocolate smoothie powder
- 1 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1/4 cup mini dark chocolate chips plus extra to decorate (optional)
- Soak dates in boiling water for 5-10 minutes.
- Place cashews in food processor and blitz on high until they resemble bread crumbs.
- Add dates and water to cashews in food processor, blitz for 10 seconds until combined.
- Add remaining ingredients and blitz on high until combined.
- Transfer mixture into bowl and place in freezer for 15 minutes for mix to firm.
- Roll into 16 balls.
- Press the extra choc chips into the top of each ball to decorate.
- Store in airtight container in refrigerator for up to 5 days.
110 calories each
Access thousands of recipes on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
Are you wanting to shift the baby weight and blast tummy fat? Then join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge!
Our Challenge is designed by mums for MUMS to help them lose weight through healthy eating plans and exercise.
Join us on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge HERE.