Try this Dreamy Detox Smoothie to start your day
Using the Healthy Mummy Vanilla Tummy Smoothie Mix, this recipe will fill you up while also helping you beat the bloat!
This smoothie really does taste as dreamy as it looks and is filled with the good for you things like avocado, frozen blueberries and apple! It’s delish!
Using the Healthy Mummy Vanilla Tummy Smoothie Mix, this recipe will fill you up while also helping you beat the bloat! The perfect start to the day at just 374 calories per serve.
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
- 1 serve Vanilla Tummy Smoothie 30 grams
- 1/4 avocado
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 apple core removed
- 1/4 cup ice
- 1 cup reduced-fat milk of choice
- Place all ingredients in the blender and blend on high speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour into a glass and serve immediately.
Which Smoothie Mix is right for me?
Want more recipes like this? Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.
To find out more on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click here.