We LOVE bliss balls here at the Healthy Mummy! They’re the perfect sweet treat to kick sugar cravings and keep energy levels stable.
And these yummy Lemon and Coconut Bliss Balls are no exception! Fruity and sweet with a delicious tang from the lemon, they’re also under 100 calories per serve. Winning!
Love bliss ball recipes? Check out the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Members of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge have access to recipes like Nutella Bliss Balls, Cherry Ripe Bliss Balls and even Hot Cross Bun Bliss Balls. YUM!
Want more recipes? Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.