Flourless peanut butter choc cookies
No flour in the house? No problem! These tasty cookies are made with almond meal instead.
Just a few everyday ingredients will set you up to make these Flourless Peanut Butter Choc Cookies, and they only need ten minutes in the oven.
If you love cookies, you’ll love the recipes in the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge – think Fruit Cake Cookies, Gingerbread Stars, and Chia & Lemon Cookies.
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp honey
- 2 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 2 tsp dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 160C and line a tray with baking paper.
- Combine almond meal, baking powder and cinnamon and set aside.
- Combine peanut butter, vanilla, honey and coconut oil and mix until smooth.
- Add both mixtures together and stir until well combined.
- Place heaped teaspoons of mixture onto tray. Mixture spreads quite a lot so be sure to leave space between each cookie.
- Decorate the tops with the chocolate chips.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden.
- Cool on the tray for 5 minutes before moving to a wire rack to cool completely.
173 calories per cookie
More on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Love the sound of this delicious recipe? Want access to thousands and thousands MORE healthy recipes just like it? Then be sure to check out our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is a family-friendly, breastfeeding-safe program designed FOR MUMS to help them tackle their health and lose the baby weight.
Every week you are given a different meal plan to follow and each month we add 300+ NEW recipes to our Challenge Recipe Hub. That way, you’ll never get bored and stay on weight loss track while digging into healthy, yummy recipes.
Learn more about our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge HERE.