Fruit and NO Nut Chocolate. Perfect For School Lunches
Fruit and Nut Chocolate is always popular in Healthy Mummy Shelley’s house, so she made one that is not only healthier than devouring a block of store-bought chocolate, but also one that is nut-free so all the the nut-free families can enjoy too.
Only 37 calories per piece!!
- 1/4 cup cacao powder can sub with cocoa but will change calories
- 1/4 cup melted unrefined coconut oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp pepitas
- 1 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp raw buckwheat
- 2 tbsp cranberries
- Mix cacao, coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla until smooth and well combined.
- Add pepitas, sunflower seeds, buckwheat and cranberries.
- Spoon into mini chocolate moulds and pop into the fridge to set then enjoy.
- *** You can also use mini patty cases but these will be bigger than mini chocolate moulds so the mixture will make less than 20 pieces and each piece will have a higher calorie count.
Only 37 calories per piece