Ginger Snap Bliss Balls
Christmas is fast approaching and it’s around this time of year that we all get tempted with treats, chocolates and an abundance of delicious foods that might not the healthiest options.
Stop cravings in their tracks with these delicious Ginger Snap Bliss Balls. All the flavour of a ginger nut biscuit, without the refined sugar and artificial flavours.
These tasty little morsels use nuts, dates and ginger for all the taste, without the nasties, making them a perfect sweet treat if you’re on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
- 3/4 cup roasted cashews
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup pitted dates
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- In a small bowl soak pitted dates and cashews in boiling water for 10 minutes.
- Place soaked dates and cashews including water into food processor.
- Add remaining ingredients and blitz on high until combined.
- Roll into 14 balls.
- Keep refrigerated in an air tight container for up to 7 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Makes 14 bliss balls at 70 calories per ball.
Want more recipes? Join our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge
Love a healthy biscuit? Join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge! With recipes like healthy ANZAC cookies, Florentines and Jam Drops, you’ll never buy the packaged version again!
Want to shift your baby weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily? That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.
To find out more on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click here.