Grilled Fish with Mango Salsa
This salsa and fish make a perfect dinner for the warmer weather.
Make the salsa in advance to enhance its flavours and to make it really quick to get dinner on the table.
This recipe would also work well with chicken breast, pork chops or lamb cutlets if you prefer. Thank you to challenge member Ash Petroff for sharing this fabulous photo with us.
Make the most of the in-season mangoes while they are sweet and affordable. If you love recipes with fresh mango, you’ll love the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge and access mango recipes such as Mango Breakfast Jelly with Raspberries and Yoghurt, Frozen Mango Bars, Prawn Mango and Avocado Salad and Chicken Mango Filo Parcels.
- 2 cheeks mango diced
- 1/2 red capsicum diced
- 1/2 green capsicum diced
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander chopped
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- cooking oil spray
- 2 potatoes cut into wedges
- 240 grams white fish fillet of choice
- Combine mango, red and green capsicum, coriander, olive oil and half the lime juice. If not serving immediately, place in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- Preheat oven to 200C. Lightly spray potato with cooking oil spray and spread over a baking tray or roasting dish. Roast in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until golden and tender.
- Preheat griller to high and cook fish fillets for 2-3 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Drizzle remaining lime juice over salsa and toss to combine well.
- Serve fish with roasted potatoes and salsa on the side.
308 calories per serve
Want to access thousands of healthy meals like this one?
Love the sound of this delicious recipe? Want access to thousands and thousands MORE healthy recipes just like it? Then be sure to check out our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is a family-friendly, breastfeeding-safe program designed FOR MUMS to help them tackle their health and lose the baby weight.
Our Challenge entails:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes!
To find out more on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge click here.
NEXT CHALLENGE STARTS SOON!