Healthy Caramel Cheesecake Bliss Balls
Try this delicious recipe for Healthy Caramel Cheesecake Bliss Balls from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Let’s be honest – who doesn’t love cheesecake!
Good news for you is that we have this delicious HEALTHY Caramel Cheesecake Bliss Balls recipe for you all to try that you can include into any healthy eating plan.
A big thank you to Filiz for sharing her recipe with us!
- 1 cup dried dates pitted
- 3 wheat cereal biscuits eg Weetbix
- 250 gram light cream cheese
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- dark chocolate chips
- Soak the dates in boiling water for 15 minutes then drain.
- Add dates and all remaining ingredients excluding the dark chocolate, to a food processor. Process until well combined.
- Roll mixture into approximately 36 balls. Place balls in an airtight container in the freezer overnight.
- Melt chocolate using your preferred method and dip each ball into chocolate to coat.
- Return to freezer until chocolate is firm.
- Three balls is one serve. Store leftovers in the freezer.
151 calories per serve
Want access to MORE delicious recipes like this one?
Members have access to recipes from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge that give you a healthy version of your favourite chocolates and desserts – think healthy versions of a Bounty, Cherry Ripe, Coconut Rough or Peppermint Cream.
Find out more about the next Challenge HERE.